The following issues are relevant for ESCo qualification as part of the register. Only ESCos with experience and expertise in the areas highlighted below should respond to this RfQ:
- Experience with any of the following energy management services:
- Energy Planning
- Energy Audits
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Design and Implementation
- Financing and modeling of energy projects
- Measurement & Verification of energy savings
- Issuing of Energy Performance Certificates
- Energy performance contracts
PLEASE NOTE: It is mandatory for all ESCOs to be registered on Treasury’s Central Supplier Database (CSD) to be considered for inclusion on the ESCo register. Please visit https://secure.csd.gov.za from more information.
It should be noted that ESCo’s will be classified into the following categories:
- Classification of the enterprise/ESCo: Either full or partial classification.
- Classification per EE/ RE or Energy Services technology: Either full or partial classification.